Legally Ours!!!!!!!

Today we got Marcela's panamanian birth certificate and passport! We are so excited that we can hardly stand it. As you can see Marcela has both our names. That is the way they do it here. This means that her adoption is completed here in Panama. She cannot be taken out of our home by anyone. We are so excited we can hardly stand it. I guess I'm being slightly redundant. I just can't help it, I'm so excited. We have a US Visa appointment on Tuesday morning June 13th at 8 am. There should be no problem. She will get a tourist visa and then we will be coming up to visit. When we return from our vacation in the US we will work very hard at getting her US portion of the adoption completed so she can be a citizen. Thanks so much for praying. We can't wait to thank some of you in person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you!

Comments

Laura said…
Angel I am so excited for you all to come! Mom and I just can't stop planning. We are thrilled!!!! What a blessing! We have prayed for this for soooooooooooooo long! Praise the Lord! And henceforth our family motto can be, "The Eleventh Hour." I'm so happy for you guys, what a special day. I love you.
Anonymous said…
To say we are excited is an understatement. The party planning has begun.

Mom
Anonymous said…
Thank you for keeping us informed on the adoption. You all are in my prayers and I am so excited that you all get to come to the States. It will be great to see you all.
Love, Paula Rhoads
Laura said…
You guys need to hurry up and come! I'm getting antsy!
Anonymous said…
Yaaaa!!!! I'm So happy for you guys. I love your new site. The pictures are so awesome. I hope you guys are doing well. Are you planning on staying in Panama?
-Jill Greenway

Popular Posts