Almost home!!

We have made it to the end. We have traveled over 4,000 miles and enjoyed many hours of fun with friends and family. It has been great but we are all ready to get home. I will have one week before school starts when I return, so I should be busy getting ready. Angel will have her hands full taking care of the girls. The girls have had a little over one month of solid spoiling.

We will be traveling on August 2, 18 hours of travel time and we should be home.

Please pray for safe travel for our family.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What are you talking about spoiling? Do you mean allowing Harmony to eat only ice cream for lunch? or Marcela having as many mints as she wanted? and even being able to hold the container? or killing a patch of perfectly good grass so she could see her name from the air? or setting up her own plane ride? What about riding in the wagon behind the tractor? Paying way tooooo much for grapes because that is about the only fruit Marcela can have and she loooooooooves fruit.

I don't really know what you are talking about when you mention spoiling.
Laura said…
That's cute Mom! I'm sure the girls miss you...

Popular Posts