Daddy's day out with both girls


This is the same jungle trail that Reggie took Marcela on the other daddy's day out. They had a lot of fun. This time Harmony went along too. It's funny because they are so sweet together. I love it. They are adorable. I think maybe it's partly because Marcela is always trying to get Harmony to do crazy things. But then Harmony is such a cuddler and so sweet. So when Harmony gets in trouble she goes to Marcela for comfort. They definately love each other.



They came home from this trip absolutely nasty, covered in mud. But thankfully everything washes. The fun of the tropics is that we can do this in the 'winter'. The downside is that a friend of mine was putting up Christmas decorations last night and had to knock down a rat that was climbing up the wall of the house outside. Fun times!

Comments

Anonymous said…
They are soooooooo big and sooooooooooooo cute! I can't wait to see all of you again!

Popular Posts