
That is the question that I was asking yesterday. I dropped something behind the tower of toilet paper and so I moved the tower out of the way. Well, I saw these two things on the floor and my first thought is that they are spider egg thingys. So I asked Reggie if he would go in and sweep them up because what if the spiders come out? DISGUSTING! So he swept them up, and low and behold, the rolled all over the place and were hard. So now we can't even begin to think what they are, I thought, maybe a roach. EVEN MORE DISGUSTING! But then Reggie remembered that our neighbor upstairs found something similar and she gave them to the science teacher and she hatched them. They are GECKOS. And they are not as cute and on Gieko. So we threw them away. And in case anyone doesn't know since it is a Panamanian coin, it is a penny and they are the same size as US pennies. So they are super tiny. And I still think it is disgusting.
Comments