Happy Birthday Harmony!!!

Harmony turned two today!!! This is her playing a game that she got from a friend of mine. She is really good at it. You match the pictures. I thought she wouldn't be able to focus but she is great at it. I am so impressed. Thank you Miss Renee for giving this wonderful gift to Harmony.

We have another friend who says that a child's measurement at 2 is half of their final adult height. So we have measured both of the girls now. Harmony measures 34 inches today and Marcela was 33. That would put Marcela at 5' 6" and Harmony at 5' 8". I guess we shall one day see if that theory is correct. It's fun to at least try. Don't worry, we won't pressure them to meet that goal! Happy birthday Harmony!!!!!! Oh, and by the way, they got the fire out and nobody was harmed.


Comments