Hang on!! Here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After 4 long years, (my parents began before I was born) IT is finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My whole family went to the consulate today and waited for a long time. But at the end of it all, we saw a consular officer who said everything was in order and approved my visa to become a US Citizen!!!!!!!! Even our long wait was in God's plan because my medical papers were supposed to be delivered earlier that morning and surprise surprise they weren't. But since we had to wait a long time, the courier had time to bring them so by the time we actually saw the officer, we had everything we needed. God works in wonderful and mysterious ways. We are coming to the US to live for the next few months before we head out to our new mission (wherever that may be). My dad and sister have plane tickets on Thursday June 21st. I can't go on the same flight as them but maybe I can go the same day as them. My Grandma Stoneberg is coming to visit me on Saturday and she said maybe we could go together back to the states the same day as my dad. The rest of the story will come later I guess. Can't wait to see you all! Thanks for praying for my paperworks!
Love,
Marcela Miller

Comments

Sarah said…
That's so exciting! Praise the Lord! So...what's the new mission field you all plan to go to? Will you stay in the States or go somewhere else? I know that you were thinking to apply to Wycliffe. Did that work out?
Anonymous said…
I'm packing my suitcases. What a great feeling. Praise the Lord. It's been a long time coming and lots of prayers. I add my thanks with Reggie & Angel's for all of you who prayed.
Anonymous said…
YEAH!!! PRAISE GOD!!! I'm weeping with joy for all of you. God is good!!! Hope I get to meet you some day Marcela. Give your mom and grandma big squeezes!!
Anonymous said…
Marcela,

You'd better hang on!! Here I come!!!

Love, Grandma

Popular Posts