Apartment Update

Okay, I thought I should update what our apartment is like since we've lived there for a few days longer now. I called and the landlord came out and fixed the plumbing and replaced our doorknob so we can actually lock up! So he sent an electrician to fix our fridge noise. A sweet older man came and tried to fix it and expressed surprise that it worked at all and hoped that what he changed would fix it. So then Thursday morning we woke up and our freezer had defrosted and our fridge was cool but definitely not cold! So I called the landlord and said, Good news and bad. The good is that the noise from the fridge is gone, but the bad is that the fridge doesn't work anymore. So he went and bought us a new fridge! We are very pleased to say we have no more plumbing issues and no more noisy fridge, now if we could just do something about those noisy kids!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts