Citizenship party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marcela is officially a US Citizen! We are so ecstatic we can harldy stand it. Her entire adoption is officially finished. I am so beside myself. When we heard the news we started crying. Marcela just stood there while I hugged her and cried, then she asked me what was wrong. I told her I was so happy that I was crying (but I guess kids don't cry from joy). She had a hard time understanding that so she just kept patting my back and telling me it would be okay. What a day! She even got a letter from the President of the United States congratulating her on getting citizenship. We had a small citizenship party with Reggie's cousin Gavin and family. Thank you so much to those of you who prayed for this along side us for the last 3 years!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome! That's so cool! After all these years it finally official! Congratulations Marcela!

The other Laura
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! This is the BEST news! We are so happy for you. You will always be a blessing to each other. Hugs, Renee, David, Megan and Katie
Christina said…
It still brings tears to my eyes...

Joyful tears!

Popular Posts