Happy Halloween





I am not an enjoyer of Halloween. In fact, I was throurouly happy to be out of the country and not have to celebrate Halloween in the least. But the girls had a blast dressing up. Harmony is wearing a clown costume that Reggie wore when he was that small. And then there are two pictues of the girls carving pumpkins at Grandma and Grandpa Stoneberg's. We really did have a wonderful time at the church events. We even went trick or treating to a few houses and even gave out some of our candy at one house.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How cute is that. Thanks for the pictures.
ATLKrafts said…
I can't believe how big the girls are getting! I hardly recognize Harmony with all that hair! We heard where you are going next from Jeff and Tamara. Hope all is well! -The Atlanta Krafts
Anonymous said…
So cute. Can't believe how big Marcela and Harmony are now. They grow so fast.
Anonymous said…
Hi!!! I just check in today your blog. Happy New Year!!!! I saw the picture of Harmony with the hat, she looks really cute. Have a Happy Birthday!!!!
vannia

Popular Posts