The last month
Where to begin? Almost a month has gone by and I'm sure you have all abandoned us because we just don't update our blog!!!! How frustrating that must be for you. Okay, I know that we aren't that popular, but I do apologize for having been gone so long. Here's a little of what has happened in the last month. Let's see, Angel's parents moved from Nebraska to Texas. What a change that is. That is only a small reason why we haven't blogged. Some of the blame lies at the inaccesibility of the internet now, and the rest is all my fault not being motivated enough to make it happen. So my parents are now Texans and their house is gorgeous, but currently a disaster of boxes. I figure that by the time we go back though, it will look amazing. The have a pool which is unfortunately too cold to use, although the girls kept telling me that they were ready to swim.
My in-laws drove down to Texas and we all spend Thanksgiving together. I wonder how often that happens, but I guess during your year of furlough, all manner of crazy things are bound to happen. We had a wonderful time. Since my mom had just moved in the day before, Joyce and I made almost all of the food and brought it down where we reheated it. Except of course for the turkey which my mom and dad so graciously cooked. I would have photos of the wonderful event except that my parents couldn't find their camera in the boxes and I didn't take mine with, so for those of you who weren't there, I'm so sorry.
We have driven a lot in this month and have more to do. On one of our trips through we stopped and Steve and Glenda's house in Kansas for lunch. And while we were waiting for Steve to come home so we could eat, Glenda did this really neat activity with the girls. She started out with water in the bottles and we colored them and mixed the colors to make the different colors from red, yellow and blue. The girls loved it. So here are the photos.


Comments
A.F.