Where have I been?


Well, I guess we've just been doing our same old same old. Our regular method these days is to try to stay flexible. This is a picture of the girls playing in their new play dresses at Grandma and Grandpa Miller's.

This is a photo of the girls playing with Alethea (Reggie's cousin's daughter) in Kansas City where we went to see them and to see a few friends. The girls had a wonderful time playing dress up with all of Alethea's dress up clothes. It was really fun.

And this is a picture of my 29th birthday. The girls helped me blow out my candles. It was a great birthday. Sorry to have been away so long. I'll try to do better.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I thought about you on your birthday. Love, AF
Anonymous said…
Aren't you glad that you are back in the states now, things just worked out so well.
Christina said…
I am hoping that one week from today, I will be eating a delicious chicken wrap at the beach. Wanna come with?
Anonymous said…
hey angel, i just made your raspberry brownie torte for a valentines couples dinner and it was a hit! just wanted to know i'm carrying on your tradition heheh.. love krista

Popular Posts