Before we leave we have to be medically cleared. We don't know if they will clear us yet but we have at least been to see the dr. So we shall see. Our scheduled departure is in July. We are so excited! Here are some photos at the dr's office.
Comments
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Reggie! Also happy birthday to Rebekah, she is five today.
Anonymous said…
When are you guys coming to Kentucky? What are your plans? Happy Belated Birthday to Reggie and Angel. I can't believe how big the girls are getting!
Oh my, you cut off Marcela's hair!!! It looks so adorable!!! I did the same thing to Hannah's!!! LOL!!! I pray that you'll get medical clearance!!!
Anonymous said…
Hello, Angel, Reggie, Marcela and Harmony! Linda continues to pray for Marcela and Harmony and their parents. She thinks Marcela will join her into pre-school! We love you guys! Blessings from Panama!
Comments
Happy Belated Birthday to Reggie and Angel.
I can't believe how big the girls are getting!
Linda continues to pray for Marcela and Harmony and their parents. She thinks Marcela will join her into pre-school! We love you guys! Blessings from Panama!