Sesame Street



Grandma Miller and Paula took the girls to see Sesame Street Live in OKC this morning. We were kind of nervous that they wouldn't really enjoy it that much and that it wouldn't be worth the money but we were totally wrong. I guess the girls sat in their seats and bopped their heads to the music before it even began and totally had a blast the entire time that they were performing. Except for getting sleepy they had a lot of fun I think. Marcela now thinks she needs to add her big bird to her list of things she sleeps with at night. I'm not sure she needed another thing. Thanks Grandma for a wonderful day!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi,
As a big fan of Big Bird, Elmo, Marcela and Harmony, I LOVE the photos. So glad they enjoyed the show and I'll bet Grandma had the best time of all! :)
Missing you! Love, Renee
P.S. Yes, I know I owe you a phone call.

Popular Posts