Fishing
These are old photos but I wanted to post them because I'm behind.

The kids climbed a tree by the lake. It was really cute, they all posed long enough to catch a few photos.

Harmony as a super hottie! See that hip action? She was talking to Phil (Reggie's cousins son) and she turned and gave him that hip action. How time does fly! Or maybe they mature faster than I ever did!!!!

Harmony caught a fish while we were there. She enjoyed catching it but she didn't want to touch the fish.
The kids climbed a tree by the lake. It was really cute, they all posed long enough to catch a few photos.
Harmony as a super hottie! See that hip action? She was talking to Phil (Reggie's cousins son) and she turned and gave him that hip action. How time does fly! Or maybe they mature faster than I ever did!!!!
Harmony caught a fish while we were there. She enjoyed catching it but she didn't want to touch the fish.


Comments
Mom/Grandma