Oatmeal

Just a quick side note, Reggie came home from the grocery store with some expensive oatmeal (what I love for breakfast.) So I was of course terribly excited to eat it after not having eaten it for over a week. I heated up the water and poured in the packet and half of the contents of the packet stayed behind caught in the webs of the bugs inside!!! YUK O Rama All I have to say is that the entire box was jammed full of these nasty little bugs. I sadly threw the entire thing away. It just sat too long. I'll have to find something else to eat. So sad.

On a side note, Harmony is doing a little better!

Comments

Lehmkuhl Family said…
When my parents were in Africa they had those bugs all the time. Mom ended up sifting them out because they didn't want to re-buy everything all the time. So sorry you couldn't enjoy you oatmeal:(

Popular Posts