Christmas


Okay so I should have put these photos up earlier (like when we did it) but instead I'm waiting until we've already undid it and are back to normal (which means there is nothing up in our house at all anymore).

So this is Reggie taking the fake tree in the box out of the bodega (code for storage room full of nasty spiders and other unmentionable creatures)

Harmony was especially excited about the decorating. She kept doing this psycho laugh. Marcela just bossed everyone around and wanted to put all of the decorations on herself. I'm surprised that we made it through without a screaming session.

We decided that to make the evening special we would splurge and buy this non-alchoholic drink. Both of the girls thought it was awesome because this drink tingles in your nose!


Here's a video of the psycho laugh. Enjoy

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing. I love the laugh. Your tree is really nice.

Mom/Grandma

Popular Posts