Ants

This video won't win any awards and you might get slightly nauseous from watching it but I must share it with you. I am not the hugest fan of crawling insects. Actually any kind of insects but I guess that's part of life in the tropics. We are somewhat resigned to them and have begun to enjoy the geckos that we have that live all over the house and eat those same bugs. But frequently we have an infestation. (Thankfully a little less often due to a special poison specifically for ants) We thought we'd share a snippet of the ant fun on the wall behind our computer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am sorry. I know you work really hard to keep them out.

M
Sick. I second you do a good job keeping food away! Whenever we visit I think you just follow us around saying, "That's gonna bring ants!"

Popular Posts