Coke to go
Things here are a little different in case you hadn't already noticed. Well, when we stop at a sari-sari store (a corner store run out of someone's home) and buy a coke they put it in a bag for you. See the bottles are glass and it costs more if you take the bottle with you so it's not even an option any more. If you ask for a coke they will automatically put it in the bag and hand it over.
I had already drunk some of this one but it was an 8 oz coke and it cost 5 pesos which is 10 cents.
You can also buy ice frozen in bags too. Lots of people don't have refrigerators so they will buy a bag of ice every day to cool everyone's drinks off. They just fill the bag with water and tie off the top and sell the bag of frozen goodness!


Comments
M
AF
Mary
I still love bendy straws and think of you every time I use one!