Busy weekend!
So I should have pictures but I don't. It's been a big weekend here. Grandma flew in and the afternoon that I flew to Manila to meet her, Marcela fell off a swing in the playground and broke her arm!!! She's not enjoying it so much and we go back today to make sure that it's healing as it should. The pics we have so far aren't in the right format yet and I can't post them, but we'll have some soon and I'll get them up here. I'm never leaving the island without them (the kids) again! Thankfully Dad was here and we have good friends who watched Harmony and went with Dad and Marcela to make sure they were okay! Thank you again!
We are thrilled that Grandma is here, I think she's just the ticket to help Marcela not feel so bad. We've had lots of spoiling and she hasn't even been at our house 24 hours yet! Yay for Grandmas!
We are thrilled that Grandma is here, I think she's just the ticket to help Marcela not feel so bad. We've had lots of spoiling and she hasn't even been at our house 24 hours yet! Yay for Grandmas!


Comments