very pregnant
No photos sorry but I'm just basically a miserable mess. Sorry I haven't blogged, I haven't really felt like it. My scheduled posts ran out and I haven't gotten on the ball to post new ones. It's interesting what happens in the life of a family when a new member is about to arrive. In ours, I think it's just complete chaos.
Basically I think it all boils down to expectations. I think I was blissfully ignorant the first time around and 10 days early Harmony made her appearance after a quick labor. But now I think that should be the norm for me so I haven't even reached my due date yet but I'm totally feeling miserable and overdue.
So brilliant me heads to the playground with the girls today and as I go to sit on a swing (the same one Marcela was on when she broke her arm) the swing just keeps right on going and I very forcefully hit the ground! Brilliant. It wasn't a high one and I seem to have done no damage to myself or the baby, but I'm still not super thrilled with myself. Maybe I'll go into real labor tonight and her birthday will be 01-10-10 which everyone here seems to think would be amazing. I would take almost anything since I'm so ready to be done. Oh well, there's not much I can do but wait.
So, thank you for being patient with us while we don't post a lot until she comes. I'll try to do much better after she's born. I can't wait to introduce you all to her.
Basically I think it all boils down to expectations. I think I was blissfully ignorant the first time around and 10 days early Harmony made her appearance after a quick labor. But now I think that should be the norm for me so I haven't even reached my due date yet but I'm totally feeling miserable and overdue.
So brilliant me heads to the playground with the girls today and as I go to sit on a swing (the same one Marcela was on when she broke her arm) the swing just keeps right on going and I very forcefully hit the ground! Brilliant. It wasn't a high one and I seem to have done no damage to myself or the baby, but I'm still not super thrilled with myself. Maybe I'll go into real labor tonight and her birthday will be 01-10-10 which everyone here seems to think would be amazing. I would take almost anything since I'm so ready to be done. Oh well, there's not much I can do but wait.
So, thank you for being patient with us while we don't post a lot until she comes. I'll try to do much better after she's born. I can't wait to introduce you all to her.


Comments