Happy Father's Day!!

To Reggie the father of our children, You are all I could ask for.  You amaze me in so many ways.  I am thankful that God has seen fit to grace our family with 3 beautiful girls.  Thank you for being so gentle and loving with them.  I love you!!!

 To Lyle, thank you for being a great father to Reggie.  You obviously modeled well what a loving husband and father should be like.  Thank you for all your years of hard work and sacrifice.  We love you!
To my father, I am so thankful that you are my Dad.  I'm sure I wasn't the perfect daughter.  I'm still not sadly and although I'm sure you weren't the perfect father, you are the perfect father for me.  You challenge me when I need to be challenged.  You encourage me when I need to be encouraged.  I'm thankful for the role you played in showing me what a loving marriage is like and when you showed me what it means to be a follower of Christ.  I am thankful that God put me in your family.  I love you!

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a nice Father's day gift that was. We love you guys so much. I hope Reggie had a great Father's day.
Dad

Popular Posts