Middle School Banquet

 Since Reg was in charge of something great this year or rather many things great this year, we also got to go to the Middle School Banquet.  It was actually pretty fun and the food was yummy.  I decided to make the cake instead of buy it.  It turned out okay.  I still haven't figured out how to keep things from sinking really badly.  Oh well.  I guess the heat and humidity just do a number on all things sugar. 
And these are the lovely 8th graders.  We will sure miss them, sure they'll still be in our school . . . but they go up to the high school where they get all serious and then it's not as much fun.  Oh well.  I suppose a group this much fun will have fun in high school too.  At least I hope so.  We will miss them though. 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks pretty professional to me! Good job!
jm

Popular Posts