Tropical Damage
We have these beautiful pictures of each of the girls sitting on our window ledge in the dining room. I was so discouraged to find this damage done. I took the pictures out and they were totally ruined (no big surprise here). The photos were stuck to the glass and I had to soak them to get the pictures off.
Then it turns out that one of my sweet daughters decided to see what would happen if they thoroughly sprayed the pictures with their hair spray (water with a bit of conditioner). Um yeah, it ruins photos. But wouldn't you guess that the kid who thought up this stunt, her picture is fine.
Then it turns out that one of my sweet daughters decided to see what would happen if they thoroughly sprayed the pictures with their hair spray (water with a bit of conditioner). Um yeah, it ruins photos. But wouldn't you guess that the kid who thought up this stunt, her picture is fine.


Comments
M