Getting her ears pierced!

We went and saw a movie and then tried to get her ears pierced at one mall, but sadly that mall didn't offer any shops with ear piercing.  So off to mall number 2. The first shop we went into in mall number 2 didn't have any sterilized studs so we tried shop number 2 in mall number 2.  Success!!!

She wanted to have the star shaped earrings with the diamond in the center but they only had one of those earrings so choice number 2 in store number 2 in mall number two are tiny x's with a  diamond in the center.  I think she likes them because they are like mini crosses.  

Both M and I had told her that it didn't really hurt at all, but sadly, it did hurt her.  In fact, 8 days later, they still hurt a little bit.  Not a lot but a little.  We are cleaning them every day and thankfully she's helping me remember.  I guess I'm getting old!!

She is so proud of her ears!!

And like always, on the day of their birthday I bring them McDonald's for lunch!  what a special treat!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Harmony!!!

Love the ears!!!

M
Anonymous said…
What an ordeal!! Glad it all worked out!! She looks pretty happy! Proud of you, Harmony!
jm

Popular Posts