Tropical Randomness

Marcela and I did a little sewing project.  Funny to me how quickly screens fall apart in the tropics.  Or maybe it's just that I never knew when my parents replaced the screens when I was a kid.  Anyway, there was this giant hole in the screen in M and H's room and it was letting in all sorts of interesting things, the least favorite of which are mosquitos but it also let in moths and geckos although I think that geckos probable can't be kept out!  She was great help and we sewed it with regular ole thread so who knows how long it will last!!

I face booked this awesomeness so if you've already seen it, I'm so sorry.  but I was searching in our utensil drawer for an old can opener since our US one died and I was literally cutting the tops off the cans.  When these three giant roaches tried to climb out of this container.  UGH!!  I freaked out and grabbed the raid and sprayed the tar out of the drawer aiming especially for this old ice cream bucket that apparently was their home.  They had enough poop in here to prove that they'd lived there a long time.  GROSS!!!!!!
  But then I washed down the entire drawer and all the utensils since I basically covered them all in poison.  Not the most fun day I've ever had here!!

Comments

Popular Posts