Happy Birthday to my favorite sister!!!

In case you didn't know it... today is my sister's birthday!!  And not just any birthday either!!  It's one with a 0 at the end!  Yes this picture is 2 years old and yes the child she is holding is beautiful, but she's 3 now and she has a baby sister that I haven't met yet!  So sad that this is reality, and I wish more than anything that we could take another picture like this tomorrow with all three of mine and both of hers... oh wait, what am I saying??  I'd love to go out and leave her two with Q and my three with R and we could go eat some cake um I mean veggies and drink some fancy fat free coffee drink!!  But that will have to wait a few weeks!!  I can't wait!  I love you La!!  I hope you have a wonderful birthday and that your girls are extra sweet to you!  You deserve it!!

Comments

Popular Posts