Spirit Week Day 4

High school theme was music genres.  They were assigned.  J was in the country group.

The teachers went as 80's girl band.  I looked so ugly!  Not that I didn't other days as well, but...


And the long awaited backwards day for elementary.  The girls just went backwards, fun but nothing extra crazy.  


Reggie of course, well, that's another story!  He's always willing to go the extra mile, so we shaved his head leaving the unibrow, beard and mustache.  We didn't get a picture from the front, but really you couldn't see it at all from the front.  It's pretty funny! 

 I made him wear it the entire day, but I did shave it off before bed.  You can barely see the marks of where it was now.  

This was the big finale day so they played some games.  This was a fun one but very messy.  There was a 1 peso coin on a plate a was covered with flour.  The team lined up and each kid got one breath to blow the flower away and then they'd run back and trade with the other kids.  They love this game too!!

And they raise money for a cause every year too and the kids with the most money in their jars have to do something crazy or gross.  This year they swallowed live goldfish.  But I bought them too small so it was easy.  I think they liked it.  YUK!


Comments

us5 said…
oh yeah. these are pics i've been waiting for! :lol: you guys are amazing!! now i understand why you won the best costume that day for the high school...even though teachers aren't supposed to count!

Popular Posts