Spirit week in collage form

As you look at these photos keep two things in mind.  
1.  I (Angel) teach in the high school and we had different spirit days.  One day we forgot to take my picture.  Don't worry I didn't look neat, I just looked stupid so you didn't miss much.  
2.  Marcela was sick the last day of school.  She didn't dress up and she didn't get to have the pie in the face so Reg took her place.  





Comments

Anonymous said…
Reggie would fit-in in Japan on fashion disaster day :) However not so much on hair day. Andrea
Anonymous said…
Wow, Reg's hair cuts are so innovative!

Love, Dad
Anonymous said…
I bet you had to think hard to come up with that comment, George!!!! Lol. Jm
Anonymous said…
Loved the pictures! Ya all did so good. Glad Lillian even got to get on on the fun!!
Jm

Popular Posts