Thanksgiving in July

Ok, so we are heading out the day after tomorrow!  But we won't be back for a whole year so we had a big ham dinner.  That's not exactly what we normally have on Thanksgiving, it's more like a Christmas meal, but either way we kind of celebrated a holiday in July just because.  It was great!



And because Reggie is just a big kid, he built a mashed potato snowman complete with corn eyes, a carrot nose, and a broccoli smile!  

Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas early!!

I wonder what they will be like in Guatemala....

Comments

Chris said…
Love you guys. So thrilled to see you embrace all of the "new".
Unknown said…
Hi you guys! Nice snowman, Reg
Jeff Selzer said…
Greetings Millers. I enjoyed reading your post. I hope you've survived the start of the new school year and are feeling poised to thrive. I remember that the first year can be kind of rough. If it feels that way right now, just hang in there. We continue to think about you and pray for you. Blessings, Jeff

Popular Posts