Antigua
We went to Antigua, Guatemala. It is really amazing the historic ruins that are all over Guatemala. I guess I knew this was the case but it was still slightly surprising!
We are having fun here. I guess I look at it and think that life is pretty happy. It's nice to be back in a place where we can serve where we know that God has called us.
The one area where we are a little behind is the area of Guatemalan culture. We really don't know very much about it yet. The girls are in Spanish class in school which does teach a bunch of culture since culture and language are tied up together. But Reggie and I haven't started classes yet. I have signed up to but it hasn't started yet.
So we don't know a lot yet about Guatemala but we are excited to learn. One thing I have to say is that we have been so blessed by the kindness of the people.




Comments