No internet :(

I am so sorry that we haven't blogged in a million years. We downloaded now virus software and it killed our internet. We are trying desperately to fix this problem. But I'm at a friend's house using her internet. Things with us are going well. Thanksgiving was okay. We went to dinner at church. There were tons of people, not exactly what I'm used to but we still had a good time. There is no school today because it's another independence day or something. I've been sewing like mad since I'm making 9 of the costumes for the Christmas Cantata. So things are generally busy and rainy. We are at the end of the rainy season. By the time dry season comes we are so thankful that it has stopped raining so we can actually dry clothes on the line instead of in the house that we almost don't mind the fact that it's 100 degrees for Christmas. Anyway, blessings to you all. We hope and pray that you have a wonderful holiday season, and hopefully we'll be back to regular blogging soon.

Comments

Popular Posts