
For Reggie's birthday we went kayaking in Gatun lake. After that we had kabobs and cake. A fun day. We had a blast on the lake. Reggie and I, Jeff (6th) and Tamara (Secondary Math) Penn, Christina Anderberg (Secondary History) and Abi Spencer (K5) all went.

It was a great day. We rented them for 5.25 per person per hour. It was so peaceful, and we got to see ships go through the canal at the same time. Where does that happen? The only scary thing is that there are Caymans in the water with us. They were controlled by the US when they ran the canal, but Panama has put a ban on killing them. Since then, there has been a

huge increase in numbers. For the most part though, they are small and just as scared of us as we are of them. We were discouraged from swimming in the water. All in all, it was a fun day.

And I decorated the shirt cake for Reggie for his birthday. I had to write Mr. Miller on it since that's what everyone calls him when he wears a shirt and tie.
Comments