
Okay, so last night Reggie gave the girls a bath while I was doing an exercise video. Well, he's gone for a long time, the girls come out of the bathtub happy and wet and they go to the bedroom to comb hair and lotion and put on pj's. They weren't in there very long before Reggie came out with Marcela and the haircutting scissors. Her hair is a huge battle to comb, which could be the reason she doesn't get her hair washed quite as often as she should, and then that makes everything worse. Do you see the cycle? So anyway, he cut her hair and ended up cutting off quite a bit. So this morning it's actually a little shorter than her shoulders. WOW!!! But she's still beautiful. I asked her when it was all done, where her hair was and she said, "it's on the counter because I didn't want it anymore."
Comments