Pollera



Today we picked up a doll that I had made! I bought this beautiful doll on ebay, I tried to buy one like this here, but interestingly enough, all they sell are blond haired blue eyed dolls. I did not want that since neither of my girls have blue eyes or super blond hair. So I had this doll and I paid a woman to made her a pollera. Funny as it is I thought it was the same as Marcela's and as you can see from the photos they are not really anything alike. The doll's dress is more traditional and somehow I got confused on the pompom color. Oh well. I think it is gorgeous. I have wanted to do this ever since Marcela was born.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The doll is beautiful but not as beautiful as Marcela.
Anonymous said…
I agree, what two beautiful girls you have! I am so glad you finally have a good doll. I have been so tempted to pick one up here for Marcela, but how much more special since it came from mom! Wish I could come visit again!!

Popular Posts