Busy Week Ahead



Today starts a busy week of special services for Reggie and I. It is kind of like VBS that the school puts on for the kids in the school. This year it is for 2 hours every morning, Tuesday through Friday. So today we begin! Reggie and I are the directors and have been working super hard to get it all accomplished. We are trying to make it as fun as possible. The curriculum that we are using is called Galilee by the Sea by Group. We are very impressed. Anyway, I noticed we hadn't blogged for awhile and thought there might be a few people who missed hearing from us, so. . . The pictures are of the girls playing with their dress up clothes that Grandma and I made for them and holding their new umbrellas. (We decided we can't live in the tropics another rainy season without umbrellas that they can hold.) The other picture is of Harmony yesterday while we were setting up the sanctuary for the VBS, she got ahold of a microphone and just sang and sang into it. It was too cute. (notice her backwards shoes. We think her feet must be backwards because she really prefers them this way :) We will be sending more pictures of the week as it unfolds! Pray if you think of us 8-10 am.

Comments

Midwest Mama said…
That's funny you say that about Harmony's shoes because Morgan has the same shoes in pink and she is always wearing hers backwards too!! It's 9:11 here right now, so I just said a little prayer for ya! Good luck with this week!
Anonymous said…
They are toooooo cute. We will be praying for you.

Popular Posts