The two most beautiful girls in the world!





I couldn't resist posting these pictures. The girls are so beautiful. I thought that I should post the latest info on what is going on here. Marcela's paperwork is in the Consulate, but we discovered that the process is a little bit more involved than we were told. It is delayed even further because my FBI fingerprints (all part of the process) were not classifiable. Essentially, they weren't clear enough to read (thanks to my sweaty hands). So today we went back to do them again. Hopefully they will be back within two to three weeks classified and cleared. After this is done, we wait while the consular officer does an investigation into her case. Once this I-600 is approved, we have to wait several months for her IR-3 visa to be approved. This all translates to us probably not being able to leave Panama until August. This represents a huge delay for us since we were planning on leaving in June and had scheduled some important things for July. But God knows. We will be staying in our house until late July when we have to leave because the new teachers will be coming in. Then we will probably move into a friend's beach house (roughing it I know). We are praying that it really will be finished in August. Reggie and Harmony will be returning to the USA for 3 weeks at the end of June early July for some training. This isn't how we dreamed it would go but we are trusting that God knows what He is doing and that He sees the end as well.

Comments

Anonymous said…
The pictures are gorgeous! Actually your girls are!!! Know that I'm praying for you. Waiting stinks.
Anonymous said…
Is that a smile Harmony? You are right they are beautiful. I did notice she was also smiling at Marcela in the pool.
Anonymous said…
I can't see the pix but I know the girls are beautiful.
AF
Midwest Mama said…
Are you making this a competition for who has the most beautiful girls?? HAHA!! Just kidding! Those pictures are gorgeous!!! Your girls are absolutely beautiful!

Oh, and thanks for the beautiful comment you left me on my blog...you totally made me tear up!!!

Man, I remember those hands of yours...lol...they use to make you so upset! Well, I hope the process goes smooth the rest of the way...saying a little prayer for you!!

Popular Posts