New Apartment

We have a new apartment here in Oklahoma. We are really excited to be just us as a family again. But having said that we did enjoy our time with grandparents. Our new apartment is small (two small bedrooms) and cheap and upstairs. Last night (or 3rd night) our downstairs neighbor came over and asked what I'd just done. I answered that I'd given the girls a bath, and she said black sludge was coming up her bathtub. Our frigerator makes this noise that wakes them up and she thought we had 5 children from the noise she hears (for those of you who forgot we only have 2). Should be a fun year! We are really thankful though. It should be safe and we have fairly quiet neighbors which is hard in a college town.

Comments

Congrats Angel dearest! Sounds like the neighbor could be a pill. Super big one. And if the "black sludge" comes to your bathtub...just think of it as a new toy for the girls. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy.

Popular Posts