The Cracker Nut Ballet

For those of you who don't know, Harmony has a wonderfully fun habit of flipping her words around and so we went to see the Cracker Nut Ballet instead of the Nutcracker. It was a dance studio's performance but it was really good. We went with the girls' friends also seen in this photo. They are about the same age as the girls.
I took this photo of the three of us and even though we are a little out of focus, I still liked it.


Incidentally, this is what Harmony did through the entire second half of the ballet. It was kind of nice though because our friends left early because the youngest got bored so I'm glad she slept because I got to see the entire thing!

I just had to put this photo in because I really liked how it turned out. They really were amazing dancers. It was very fun, they tour all over the Philippine Islands to perform this ballet at Christmas and it was a lot of little kids!


My only complaint was all the guys in tights but no pants! It was kind of disturbing, but I'm glad that girls were so small they didn't seem to notice, in fact, they were only looking at the pretty girls in the sparkly dresses. They at one point had a small dispute about which girls got to be the one in pink! Remember those days!!?? So much fun.




Comments

Sarah said…
Cool!! We are going to see the Nutcracker this Saturday. I'm glad to hear the girls liked it because we were hoping Sabina wasn't too small for it :). I love it!!
Anonymous said…
I love the pictures.

Oh do I ever remember the days of you and Laura fighting. Grandma & I were just talking about how the two of you couldn't look at each other without a fight breaking out.

I'm glad you are friends now.

Mom
Funny, we were thinking about "The Cracker Nut" the other day. It appears that Harmony is looking more and more like you...
Unknown said…
Angel~
I liked reading about "The Cracker Nut Ballet." Kids are fund and often have a unique way of expressing themselves.

BTW, do you and Reggie have any prayer requests you can share with the church family at WWC? Debbie (Ocheltree) McIntyre
Sarah said…
What other Christmas traditions are there in the Philippines? I'd love to hear about them!

Popular Posts