The Boat Trip

We went on a boat trip on December the 20th with a bunch of other people from school. If you get enough people to go the cost is a lot less. The boat holds 40 people I think. I'm not sure how many we had but it ended up that we only paid something like 18 dollars for the 4 of us to take this trip all day. Once we dropped the people with small kids off at the beach, we kept going until we reached a great dive site and 4 people when diving while the rest either snorkeled or just swam around the boat. The girls loved jumping off these support beams and stuff. It was so much fun. Reg and I took turns snorkeling. It was amazing!
This is what the boat looked like while we were going full of people. This is on the way back, most of the toddlers and babies slept the entire way back.
There was no place to buy food here so we all took our own picnics. It was a lot of fun. This is the group eating lunch at one of the tables. You can see that we weren't the only ones there. None of the beaches here are ever deserted.
The girls had so much fun. There are so many islands in this part of the world.
I had to include this picture because there are palm trees everywhere. We have a big one in our yard too and one fell and we cut it open and I made coconut cream pie from it. Just so you know, I think Tom Hanks would have had a lot more trouble getting into his on Cast Away because it took us the better part of 1 hour and we had power tools! HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Maybe we don't know the tricks.)
This is a video of the girls swimming at the side of the boat on the trip. So much fun! And listen to me Mom, I sound just like you!


Comments

Anonymous said…
That water sure is cle
Anonymous said…
I can't wait until we get to go with you too.

Mom

Popular Posts