Paradise Island

May 1st was labor day here and the entire country took a day off so we went to the beach!! (So did a million other people it seems.) What a great treat. I know that it seems like a huge deal to those of you who live in land locked places but it only costs us about 12 dollars to go to the beach all day (of course not including food and drink)
We found these amazing plumeria trees that were dropping flowers like crazy! Marcela ran around and picked up as many pretty ones as she could find. Harmony doesn't smile very often as many of you have notices. I am happy to say that she does smile quite a bit in real life just not on camera. But I read about a study that says there is a correlation between successful marriages and childhood smilers! People start praying for Harmony and her future husband!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
But she is such a sweetheart it's OK if she doesn't smile on camera. I can almost smell the flowers M.

M
She's smiling in the first photo. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the girls are SO PRETTY! We miss them. Can you tell? I miss you too!
Amy said…
I've said it before and I'll say it again, she takes after her great-grandmother.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful flowers on beautiful girls.
AF

Popular Posts