Sorry it's been so long
I am sorry that it's been so long since we've posted a blog. I guess that would be mostly my fault.
We are happy to announce and most of you probably already know this by now but we are expecting another baby! I have been quite sick and although we are 14 weeks along I am still quite sick at times. The due date is January 20th.
I have posted a number of blogs that should post over the next few weeks so don't give up on us and I am praying that before these blogs post that I'll be feeling well again.
School starts on August the 6th and I will be working in the high school library. I would love to feel better by the time school starts. Thanks to all of you who faithfully check out this blog.
We are happy to announce and most of you probably already know this by now but we are expecting another baby! I have been quite sick and although we are 14 weeks along I am still quite sick at times. The due date is January 20th.
I have posted a number of blogs that should post over the next few weeks so don't give up on us and I am praying that before these blogs post that I'll be feeling well again.
School starts on August the 6th and I will be working in the high school library. I would love to feel better by the time school starts. Thanks to all of you who faithfully check out this blog.


Comments
I always love your updates!!!!!
M