Comparisons

Today was so incredibly hot that I could hardly stand it (so it felt to me) so I thought I'd do a little comparing on how the Philippines differs from Panama. I don't remember being this hot there so what is the deal. Is it really that hot here? Hmmmm. We shall see.

Panama Philippines
temp high 89 91
temp low 75 77
humidity 100% 84%
annual rain 72in 71in

So I guess it depends, higher humidity there but higher temperatures here (but realistically they are almost the same). Might I add that before you think that 77 can't be so bad, let me remind you that that would be the lowest the temperature EVER gets like as in the middle of the night! So that's not like the temperature once the sun is up in the morning. So I guess it's two degrees hotter here but there is one major major major difference about life here that changes everything. NO CENTRAL AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that means that inside my house the temperature isn't 80 degrees like we kept it in Panama it's 91! So maybe that's why I'm so hot.

Comments

Pat said…
No fun when you're pregnant and caring for two active little girls!

Popular Posts