Motorcycle trip around Samal

Reggie took one of the days of break to enjoy a motorcycle ride around the island of Samal. They stopped at several different places and he had a pretty good time.

You can't very well visit an island without seeing the beach.

I think this was taken before the rains came. He got home pretty drenched and cold. Thankfully it isn't so expensive to rent a motorcycle.
Rice fields. So pretty.
Rice up close. I was surprised to see the cracks in the ground. Reg said that even though there were these cracks it was pretty wet. We still don't know very much about how rice grows.
And of course a Carabao. They are incredibly important here for use in farming. This picture is especially cool (to me) because the bird is just chilling on his back.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm so glad you got to do that. Great pictures!

M

Popular Posts