
Great care. There weren't a lot of patients in the ER while we were there so all these women came and watched Marcela get her nail polish taken off. They really are so sweet and attentive here.

Wheeled off to the unknown.

In the OR waiting for the surgery. This was before the IV which I hear wasn't a happy experience. Reg went with her this time since I did last time and he wanted a chance to see it.

And the finished product all wrapped up. It's still not healed so we'll post a picture of her awesome scar once it's photo friendly! But she's back to her old self and she can straighten her arm all the way now! That's a great thing!
PS. Happy New Year!!! 2010 Who woulda thunk!??!?!?!? I remember when I was a kid I never thought I'd make it to 2000. I'd be 21 AHHH no way. But in less than 2 weeks I'll be 31 absolutely amazing! Time sure flies. And within this next month we'll be adding a new family member!! Wow.
Comments
JM