Haircuts

H just recently got a new haircut. She looks pretty cute if I do say so myself.
Sadly though the jealousy bug has bitten her. She has begun to alternate her intense love and hugs towards L with vindictive acts of meanness. For example, I was cooking supper the other night and L was just sitting there as cute as can be and H went up and pinched her leg hard enough to leave a little red welt. And another time I caught her plugging L's nose until she started crying and then another time I turned just in time to see her slap her in the face hard enough to make her cry but not hard enough to leave a mark. And these are only the things I've caught her doing. Hopefully we can figure out a way to help her adjust without this anger and meanness.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cute hair! Sorry about the jealousy although it probably is normal. It sounds like you are helping her adjust. Lots of extra loves throughout the day. Can't wait for you to visit so I can do some serious spoiling of all 3 of them. OK, all 5 of you. I've been known to spoil the adults too.

Popular Posts