Just Lillian

These pictures were taken September 29th. I know that I'm so horrible in delaying posting them for over a month. Man that's sad.
She loves this poster. It's super busy and fun but also at her height. She's not taking any more steps than she was a month ago. She will only do it if it's super convenient and at least 2 steps or less away. Which basically means she'll take steps between the sofa but not anywhere else.
She's such a fun girl. I have a couple of videos that I'd love to upload but the silly things won't go. So sad. They'll upload for forever but never finish. Don't know what the deal is.
She's a dancing machine these days wish I could show you. She's pretty funny. We pretty much love her to bits!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Too cute!!!! Thanks for posting the pictures!

Popular Posts