Decorating for Christmas

 Harmony got to put the star on the top of the tree this year and she was so funny, she pulled me aside and told me to take a photo of her and she sat down just like this.  I remember doing this sort of thing too. 
 Reggie fluffing the tree.  Thankfully no mice died in it over the summer but we did have ants in the hollow tube in the center.  But I managed to kill them before we brought the tree inside.
 She was quite disappointed that the star wouldn't go on straight.  But Reggie managed to fix it later.  Poor Lillian was just a bystander and I think she was so jealous.
Marcela put on the high ones, Harmony the low, but we had to do some major re-arranging after the kids went to bed since they both were sort of limited in their reach.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It looks like great fun.

Reg, you are making me nervous standing on that chair with Harmony on your shoulders.

M
Anonymous said…
I remember holding you and your sister up just like that. What great memories! Love, Dad
Anonymous said…
what fun! next year you'll have 3 helpers to decorate! Marcela for the upper part of the tree, Harmony for the middle and Lillian to do the bottom!
jm

Popular Posts