A Christmas Carol- #2
Marcela's class with Mrs. E who subbed for Mrs. B who was back in the US.
What Lillian did most of the time during the program, wandered around.
Reggie was the Emcee or whatever, he always does a good job!
M was so incredibly ready for the whole program to start! She loved it!!!
Harmony was pretty thrilled too!
I love this "Hi Mom!!!" I really really enjoyed watching them up there. I was insanely proud of them!
Here she is wandering around. She couldn't sit still but she was quiet and I was thankful for that.
Here's Marcela and Daniel during their duet. She did so great!! I was so proud of her and I love that she loves it so much!
What Lillian did most of the time during the program, wandered around.
Reggie was the Emcee or whatever, he always does a good job!
M was so incredibly ready for the whole program to start! She loved it!!!
Harmony was pretty thrilled too!
I love this "Hi Mom!!!" I really really enjoyed watching them up there. I was insanely proud of them!
Here she is wandering around. She couldn't sit still but she was quiet and I was thankful for that.
Here's Marcela and Daniel during their duet. She did so great!! I was so proud of her and I love that she loves it so much!


Comments