Paradise Island

 Just after Christmas we went to Paradise Island.  We've gone every year and have the 29 hours of karaoke this year it was a welcome break!!
 Lillian loved the sand and the water, the first thing she did was eat the sand!  It bothered Harmony a lot to see her eat the sand but we just let her go to town and quickly she stopped.

 They had this cute little playground and Lillian just loved it.  I really enjoyed that there was a small place for her to play. 


 I love the thinking grumpy face.  Lil can be so serious and then turn around and see so much joy on her face.  Wow.  I love her so much!!
 Lillian loves the water.  It was a little dangerous since she kept running down to the water.  But she LOVED the beach.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Lillian has to love the water or she wouldn't be a Miller.

M

Popular Posts