The life of a traveler

It's funny how sometimes we forget how different our kids' lifestyle is compared to kids who don't grow up traveling the world.  Lillian is now 1 1/2 and she has flown on 16 different flights which totals to about 71 1/2 hours.  That's actual air time.  Not including layovers.  Wow is all I have to say. The kids will sometimes play they are immigration officers or other such jobs that most kids don't play.  But such is the transient lifestyle I think. 

Marcela age 7:  30 flights and 127 hours of air time
Harmony age 6: 28 flights and 125 hours of air time
Lillian age 1 1/2: 16 flights and 71 1/2 hours of air time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
WOW!!!

And I still wish you could come more often!

M
Jenny said…
I love that picture of Lillian, she is so cute! :)
Anonymous said…
I've been thinking about when Marcela was 2 and she was "getting her documents together to go to the attorney".

M

Popular Posts